Rich LeBrun is the Owner of The Franchise Consulting Company, a company that helps individuals and companies navigate the franchise industry. His business assists clients in evaluating if owning a franchise is the right investment option and aligns with their individual or corporate goals and objectives.
Rich has 30 years of executive-level experience in leadership, management, sales, training, executive coaching, team building, and entrepreneurship. Before becoming a franchise consultant, Rich was a senior executive with Chicago’s largest commercial real estate company. Rich is passionate about teaching others how to reach their life’s goals and objectives for building wealth and a better quality of life through entrepreneurship.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Rich LeBrun explains how he helps people in the franchise industry
- What to consider when building a franchise business
- How to determine the right person for franchise ownership
- Rich explains how he got into the franchise world
- What to consider when deciding between buying a franchise and starting a business from scratch
- What steps to take to invest in a franchise?
- How to determine the best franchise investment to make
In this episode…
Are you wondering if investing in franchising could make you successful? Would you like to know if there are proven strategies for successfully becoming a franchise owner?
As an entrepreneur, you need to exercise due diligence on how to navigate through the complexities of modern franchising. To attain their goals, investors should structure a franchise strategy based on the uniqueness of their situation and what they find most compelling as to brand, culture, and operating models. Having a clear plan is essential to becoming a successful entrepreneur in the franchise space.
In this episode of The Power of Authority Spotlight, Michelle Prince is joined by Rich LeBrun, the Owner of The Franchise Consulting Company, to discuss the pros and cons of franchising. Rich explains how he helps people during a franchise purchase, shares his advice on what to consider when deciding between buying a franchise and starting a business from scratch, and how to choose the best franchise for your investment.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Michelle Prince on LinkedIn
- Michelle Prince
- Performance Publishing Group
- The Franchise Consulting Company
- Rich LeBrun on LinkedIn
- LeBrun Advisory Group
- Rich LeBrun’s Cell: 847-912-4310
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- What’s My Next Move? by Rich LeBrun
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Performance Publishing Group.
At Performance Publishing Group, we provide top quality, comprehensive book publishing services for soon to be authors.
Led by best-selling author, Michelle Prince, the Performance Publishing team has helped hundreds of people realize their dream of becoming an author.
As a partner publisher, we can offer you more than just expert guidance — we want to make sure you get the book of your dreams and reap the rewards.
To learn more about Performance Publishing Group, go to performancepublishinggroup.com.