Steve Hoffman (aka Captain Hoff) is the Chairman and CEO of Founders Space, a global innovation hub for entrepreneurs, corporations, and investors, with over 50 partners in 22 countries. Founders Space has become one of the top startup accelerators in the world, and Steve has trained hundreds of startup founders and corporate executives in the art of innovation and provided consulting to many of the world’s largest corporations.
Steve is also a venture investor, founder of three venture-backed and two bootstrapped startups, and the author of several award-winning books, including Surviving a Startup. In addition, Steve served on the Board of Governors of the New Media Council, was the Founder and Chairman of the Producers Guild Silicon Valley Chapter, and was a founding member of the Academy of Television’s Interactive Media Group.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Steve Hoffman explains what Founders Space does
- Steve describes the best route entrepreneurs should take
- Founders Space’s ideal clients and how they help them
- Steve shares his entrepreneurial journey and the inspiration behind starting Founders Space
- How Steve helps leaders and brands build authority and why it’s necessary for scaling a business
- Steve talks about his book, Surviving a Startup, and its biggest takeaways for people in the startup mode
- Steve’s advice to entrepreneurs who want to take their businesses to the next level but lack the funds to hire new people
- How to become a part of Founders Space?
- Books entrepreneurs should read and tools they should have to guarantee their businesses succeed
In this episode…
How do you launch and grow new business? What are some of the missteps that you can avoid to take your business to the next level?
As an entrepreneur who also works with entrepreneurs, Steve Hoffman has seen all the various problems entrepreneurs encounter and the creative solutions they use. He knows being an entrepreneur is challenging, and he knows how to get a project off the ground in its early stages. You must know how to produce a business plan and investor deck, raise capital, and manage your employees and your company’s growth.
In this episode of The Power of Authority Spotlight, Michelle Prince sits down with Steve Hoffman, the Chairman and CEO of Founders Space, to discuss his entrepreneurial journey and how he helps startups grow to the next level. Steve explains how he guides entrepreneurs to build authority and scale their businesses. He talks about his book, Surviving a Startup, and the biggest takeaways for people in the process of starting a business, and shares his advice to entrepreneurs who don’t have the funds to hire new people.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Michelle Prince on LinkedIn
- Michelle Prince
- Performance Publishing Group
- Founders Space
- Steve Hoffman on LinkedIn
- Surviving a Startup: Practical Strategies for Starting a Business, Overcoming Obstacles, and Coming Out on Top by Steve Hoffman
- Ten Commandments of Raising Venture Capital
- Narrative Economics: How Stories Go Viral and Drive Major Economic Events by Robert J. Shiller
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Performance Publishing Group.
At Performance Publishing Group, we provide top-quality, comprehensive book publishing services for soon-to-be authors.
Led by best-selling author Michelle Prince, the Performance Publishing team has helped hundreds of people realize their dream of becoming an author.
As a partner publisher, we can offer you more than just expert guidance — we want to make sure you get the book of your dreams and reap the rewards.
To learn more about Performance Publishing Group, go to performancepublishinggroup.com.