Michelle Prince is the Founder of Performance Publishing Group, which provides top-quality, comprehensive book publishing services for soon-to-be authors. Michelle is a best-selling author and a sought-after motivational speaker who has helped thousands of professionals worldwide become published authors through consulting, courses, seminars, and done-for-you publishing services. She helps people find their stories, walks them through publishing options, helps them build their author platforms, and guides them through monetizing their stories.
Michelle is the creator of the Book Bound Workshop, which helps soon-to-be authors get their stories out of their heads and onto paper. She is endorsed by some of the most influential speakers in personal development, including Zig Ziglar. Currently, she serves as the Ziglar Brand Ambassador, representing the values and legacy of the late Zig Ziglar. She has published many successful books, including the best-selling Winning in Life Now and The Power of Authority.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Michelle Prince explains the various categories people fall into when writing a book
- Michelle talks about the Book Bound Workshop and the three rules for writing and publishing a book
- The steps for the book writing process
- The different ways to market and promote yourself as an expert
- Michelle explains how to create multiple revenue streams using book content
- Things that hold people back from writing a book
- The value of being in the Book Bound Workshop
In this episode…
Do you have a story you want to write and share with other people? What do you need to know when writing and publishing a book? How can you leverage your book to grow your business?
As a best-selling author, Michelle Prince believes that a book is an opportunity to help someone else by sharing what you know — and everyone has a story. Although writing, publishing, and marketing a book can be tricky, Michelle has all the tools you need. She’s learned many lessons on how to create the best book content for your audience. Since she believes everyone’s story matters, she crafted a solid method to help people share their stories in written form to help propel them toward their goals.
In this episode of The Power of Authority Spotlight, Dr. Jeremy Weisz of Rise25 sits down with Michelle Prince, the Founder of Performance Publishing Group, to discuss tips for writing, publishing, marketing, and leveraging book content. Michelle talks about her Book Bound Workshop, the three rules for writing and publishing a book, the steps in the book writing process, and how to create multiple revenue streams with your book content.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Michelle Prince on LinkedIn
- Michelle Prince
- Performance Publishing Group
- Book Bound Workshop
- Winning in Life Now by Michelle Prince
- • The Power of Authority: How to Get the Revenue, Respect & Results You Deserve by Authoring a Book by Michelle Prince
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- “Choose To Win – Episode 2” on The Power of Authority Spotlight
- “The Story Marketing Expert with Ian Garlic” on The Power of Authority Spotlight
- Hidden Secrets To Curing Your Chronic Disease by Jason West
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Performance Publishing Group.
At Performance Publishing Group, we provide top-quality, comprehensive book publishing services for soon-to-be authors.
Led by best-selling author Michelle Prince, the Performance Publishing team has helped hundreds of people realize their dream of becoming an author.
As a partner publisher, we can offer you more than just expert guidance — we want to make sure you get the book of your dreams and reap the rewards.
To learn more about Performance Publishing Group, go to performancepublishinggroup.com.