Trenell Walker is a motivational speaker for his company Triumph Beyond Limits, where he inspires, educates, and empowers individuals, young people, leaders, and organizations to triumph beyond limitations. After a tragic accident playing football left him paralyzed from the neck down at 14, Tranell has used his inspirational story of incredible perseverance and positive thinking to motivate and inspire others to transform their lives and achieve their potential.
Trenell is a certified rehabilitation counselor, a life-enhancing speaker, DISC certified, and a Ziglar Legacy Certified trainer. He shares the seven principles of perseverance and performance he used to triumph beyond limits to achieve his goals. Trenell inspires and empowers people with his vibrant poetic style of delivery, his willingness to share the intimate details of his traumatic experience, and his personal triumphs.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Trenell Walker explains what he does to help people
- Trenell recaps what happened to him at the age of 14 and how long it took him to adjust mentally and see things in a different light
- How Trenell got involved with Ziglar Inc, and his key takeaways
- Trenell talks about his book, THE T.R.E.N.E.L.L. EFFECT, and his seven principles of perseverance and performance
- Where Trenell gets the motivation to achieve much more than his physically capable counterparts
- Trenell talks about his documentary, Walker Beyond Limits
- Trenell’s advice to entrepreneurs in the starting phase
In this episode…
Temporarily defeat does not mean permanent failure. So, how do you unleash your unstoppable potential, break barriers, and triumph beyond limits?
At the tender age of 14, Trenell Walker experienced a tragic accident playing high school football that left him paralyzed from the neck down. Initially, he had a negative attitude and blamed others since he felt like his world had come to an end. He later came to realize that your setback can lead to a great comeback. This mental shift compelled him to transform himself to accomplish his goals and overcome what many consider insurmountable odds. Now Trenell is a life-enhancing specialist who helps people overcome obstacles using the seven principles of perseverance and performance he formed to triumph beyond limits and achieve his goals.
In this inspirational episode of The Power of Authority Spotlight, Michelle Prince is joined by Trenell Walker, motivational speaker for his company Triumph Beyond Limits, to discuss his journey of overcoming all odds to adapt and thrive. Trenell talks about what caused his quadriplegia at the age of 14 and what it took for him to change his perspective, THE T.R.E.N.E.L.L. EFFECT and his seven principles of perseverance and performance, and his advice to new entrepreneurs.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Michelle Prince on LinkedIn
- Michelle Prince
- Performance Publishing Group
- Triumph Beyond Limits Inc
- Trenell Walker on LinkedIn
- Ziglar, Inc
- • THE T.R.E.N.E.L.L. EFFECT: Power, Perseverance and Performance from the Football Field to the Stage and in Life by Trenell Walker
- Walker Beyond Limits documentary
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Performance Publishing Group.
At Performance Publishing Group, we provide top-quality, comprehensive book publishing services for soon-to-be authors.
Led by best-selling author Michelle Prince, the Performance Publishing team has helped hundreds of people realize their dream of becoming an author.
As a partner publisher, we can offer you more than just expert guidance — we want to make sure you get the book of your dreams and reap the rewards.
To learn more about Performance Publishing Group, go to performancepublishinggroup.com.