Michael E. Gerber is the Co-founder and Chairman of Michael E. Gerber Companies, which helps businesses achieve growth, order, and productivity. Named the World’s #1 Small Business Guru by Inc. Magazine, Michael is an entrepreneurial and small business thought leader who has impacted millions of small business owners and hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide for over 40 years.
Michael is the author of the NY Times mega-bestseller for two consecutive decades, The E-Myth Revisited, and numerous other worldwide best-selling E-Myth books concerning small business entrepreneurship, leadership, and management.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Michael E. Gerber talks about The E-Myth Revisited and its message
- Why you can’t own a business if you’re working in it
- What is the Eightfold Path?
- How to strategically implement The E-Myth concepts
- Michael’s inspiration for writing his book — and how he stays motivated and focused
- Michael imparts advice for struggling young entrepreneurs
- Tips for identifying and hiring A-level talent
- The value of writing a book as an entrepreneur
In this episode…
Are you struggling to get your business off the ground? Tune in to hear invaluable insights from esteemed author, business coach, and entrepreneur Michael E. Gerber and learn how to elevate yourself and your small business.
Michael E. Gerber’s brand goes beyond business; it’s an art form. Through his influential work as an author, business owner, and coach, he transforms entrepreneurship by focusing on collective and long-lasting impact. Cultivating and growing a team of high-level talent requires self-discovery and reformation. With the implementation of strategic systems and processes, you can build a business that influences a wider audience.
In this episode of The Power of Authority Spotlight, Michelle Prince and other top podcast hosts sit down with Michael E. Gerber, Co-founder and Chairman of Michael E. Gerber Companies, to discuss his journey as the world’s #1 small business guru. Michael talks about The E-Myth Revisited, the Eightfold Path, advice for struggling young entrepreneurs, and the value of writing a book as an entrepreneur.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Michelle Prince on LinkedIn
- Michelle Prince
- Performance Publishing Group
- Michael E. Gerber Companies
- Michael E. Gerber on LinkedIn
- • The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- • Beyond The E-Myth: The Evolution of an Enterprise: From a Company of One to a Company of 1,000! by Michael E. Gerber
- The Dreaming Room
- David Nilssen on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Joshua Hadley on LinkedIn
- Tom Foster on LinkedIn
- Foster Web Marketing
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Performance Publishing Group.
At Performance Publishing Group, we provide top-quality, comprehensive book publishing services for soon-to-be authors.
Led by best-selling author Michelle Prince, the Performance Publishing team has helped hundreds of people realize their dream of becoming an author.
As a partner publisher, we can offer you more than just expert guidance — we want to make sure you get the book of your dreams and reap the rewards.
To learn more about Performance Publishing Group, go to performancepublishinggroup.com.