Kathy Bloomgarden is the CEO of Ruder Finn, one of the world’s largest independent global communications and creative agencies with dual headquarters in the US and China. Kathy has decades of experience steering businesses, including Fortune 500 companies, startups, and nonprofits, through important moments, crises, and milestones that require effective communication. Kathy is a trusted advisor to C-suite leaders across various industries. She is committed to leading with purpose and uses communication to build bridges, solve significant global problems, and drive innovation. She is also the author of Trust: The Secret Weapon of Effective Business Leaders.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Kathy Bloomgarden explains how she uses communication to help clients succeed
- How uncertainty positively impacts creativity, innovation, and leadership
- Kathy shares her entrepreneurial journey to becoming the CEO at Ruder Finn
- How media and PR are working for Ruder Finn’s clients
- Actions Kathy is taking to build her brand
- Kathy shares advice to entrepreneurs on improving their communication
In this episode…
Would you like to improve your communication to ignite engagement, excite customers, and amplify behaviors to transform how people live and work?
We’re living in a very uncertain period, and communication has become a fundamental foundation for everything. Through technology, the world has become an all-encompassing information environment, where people must be vigilant and scrutinize information flow in different ways to avoid misinformation. To succeed, they need to effectively communicate to express their ideas, connect with their audience, and achieve their desired results, and Ruder Finn can help them do just that.
In this episode of The Power of Authority Spotlight, Michelle Prince sits down with Kathy Bloomgarden, the CEO of Ruder Finn, to discuss ways to run a company successfully using productive communication. Kathy explains how she uses communication to help clients succeed and how uncertainty has positively impacted creativity, innovation, and leadership. She also shares her entrepreneurial journey to becoming a CEO and her best advice to entrepreneurs.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Michelle Prince on LinkedIn
- Michelle Prince
- Performance Publishing Group
- Ruder Finn
- Kathy Bloomgarden on LinkedIn
- Kathy Bloomgarden on Twitter
- Trust: The Secret Weapon of Effective Business Leaders by Kathy Bloomgarden
- John Chambers on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Performance Publishing Group.
At Performance Publishing Group, we provide top-quality, comprehensive book publishing services for soon-to-be authors.
Led by best-selling author Michelle Prince, the Performance Publishing team has helped hundreds of people realize their dream of becoming an author.
As a partner publisher, we can offer you more than just expert guidance — we want to make sure you get the book of your dreams and reap the rewards.
To learn more about Performance Publishing Group, go to performancepublishinggroup.com.